· I sleep with the a/c and with my electric blanket on.
· I stay in bed past 6:00am on weekends and lay in bed watching I Love Lucy while drinking my morning coffee.
· I decided to finally start working out regularly. Now I miss it when my schedule is thrown off. J
· I hand wash my dishes (don’t have a dish washer) every night and put them away first thing in the morning before making my bed or having coffee.
· I take the screen off my windows so I can hang out of it while I shake my bathroom rugs out. Hey, I’m 11 floors up, why not!
· I started acting like Granny. On my commute home, I have my keys out and in my hand miles before I get to my apartment complex.
· I vacuum my apartment at least twice a week. I love to have a freshly vacuumed carpet. So clean looking. J
· I have become a true lover of coupons. I recently paid a $1.80 for 3 boxes of Kellogg’s cereal and saved 86% off my grocery bill recently at Safeway! What a feeling of satisfaction. Sales + double coupons make for a happy Patti.
· I will stop everything I am doing to watch thunder and lightening storms. They are incredibly cool unless you get stuck in one, which recently happened. I ran as fast as I could and I still was soaked when I made it to cover. I have never seen rain drops SO big!
I love this place!
The best is yet to come!